Doctor insights on:
How Likely Is It To Get Pregnant
Less: Less likely, but certainly possible. Actually for many men the preejaculate or clear discharge that moistens the tip of the penis can have a high concentration of sperm. So although he may not have ejaculated inside. He can deliver enough sperm to cause pregnancy without "finishing". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Small chance: The chance of pregnancy is low if ejaculation did not occur, however it is not zero. This small chance comes from the release of a small amount of fluid during intercourse which may have sperm. Consider condoms if you are trying to prevent pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Getting pregnant: Not sure what you mean by five days of ovulation. Here are the facts. Ovulation is an event. The release of the egg from the ovary. Sperm must be ready to impregnate the egg so must be deposited in the vagina prior to ovulation. Sperm survive for up to five days inside the female. Thus the five days before ovulation are the days one can get pregnant. ...Read more
How long after?: This depends on how long after. Having intercourse a few hours after ovulation creates a strong chance of getting pregnant,up to 33% according to this website: http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception I'm skeptical it's as high as 33% but it is fairly high. However,by 24 hours after ovulation the chances of conceiving drop to zero until about 5 days prior to your next ovulation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How likely is it to get pregnant after an abortion?
- How likely is it to get pregnant on your period?
- How likely is it to get pregnant while on depo shot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How likely is it to get pregnant after tubes are tied?
- How likely is it to get chlamydia from oral?
- How possible is it to get pregnant on the implant birthcontrol implanon?
- How likely is it for a grown man to get oral thrush?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online