Doctor insights on:
How Late Can You Wait To Get An Abortion
Varies by state: Different states have different laws regarding the legal gestational age for abortion. Google abortion laws in your state. Consider placing for adoption too. There are so many couples out there on waiting lists for years and years waiting for a baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Earlier is safer.: In general, the earlier in pregnancy abortion is done, the safer. Abortions beyond the first trimester (13 weeks) will put a woman at icreased risks. The latest in pregnancy an abortion can be obtained will vary from state to state, and are almost never done beyond 24 weeks gestation. ...Read more
I just had an abortion on February 12th. I have a discharge with a foul odor. Is it safe for me to get a Pap smear right away or do I have to wait up?
Infection: If you have a foul odor then you need to be checked to see if you have an infection. It is safe to have a PAP smear, but that is not the test you need. You will need to have a pelvic exam to check to see if there is an infection and how to treat it. A PAP smear is a special test used to check for precancerous lesions, PAP smears can be falsely positive shortly after delivery or abortion. ...Read more
I had an abortion 3 months ago. I am trying to get pregnant again i had my first period 6 weeks after but the second one is late and the test negative?
Question: Consult your ob/gyn for full exam & advice. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you wait to get a abortion?
- How long can you wait before you get an abortion?
- How long can you wait until you get an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you wait before abortion?
- How long can you wait for an abortion?
- How long can you wait for abortion pill?
- How long can u wait to get an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free