Doctor insights on:
How Is The Male Condom Used To Prevent Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
One : Is enough, no need for two,Get a more detailed answer ›
Hello doctor, I am just married..N my question is how to prevent pregnancy without using condom? Is there any temporary contrseptives that can be used
Contraceptive: Foam, sponge, film, daiahragm.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abstinence: The safest and "best" way to prevent pregnancy is not to have sex at all - abstinence. If you're having sex, and want to prevent pregnancy, condoms are ideal because when used correctly, they prevent both pregnancy and STDs. Aside from that, your female partner can try some form of birth control - like pill or IUD. But these do not prevent STDs. They're all about 99% effective when used correctly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Abstinence (not having sex) is very effective but not much fun. There are many other methods of birth control. The diaphragm doesn't involve hormones but requires use with each episode of sex. There are the patch, the ring (more convenient delivery systems for the pill); the depo-provera shot, the Implanon implant (long-term hormonal bc without estrogen); and iuds (put into uterus lasting 5-10 y. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Condoms: are a recognized effective method of preventing conception but "accidents" (leakage etc) is a remote possibility thus for more complete "coverage" Birth Control Pills are usually the method"of choice" My Opinion Only Hope it helps!' Dr Z ...Read more
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to prevent pregnancy without using condoms or pills?
- Effectiveness of the withdrawal method as birth control
- Is the withdrawal method a reliable method to prevent pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the withdrawal method not recommended to prevent pregnancy?
- How to prevent pregnancy without using a condom?
- What is the best over-the-counter drug to prevent premature ejaculation?
- How to get rid of genital boils its where the crease of my panty line is?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free