Doctor insights on:
How Is Natural Family Planning Used
Avoid ovulation: If you have regular, consistently predictable cycles, you can calculate your time of the cycle when an egg is released. You then avoid intercouse starting a few day before egg release to a few days after egg release. ...Read more
Hope: Natural family planning involves the use of studying the women's cycle and hoping that intercourse during the least fertile times might not induce pregnancy . This is a triumph of hope over expectations as it will inevitably fail over time. If pregnancy is not your wish at this time, consider other options. ...Read more
I'd like to stop taking the bc pill but don't want anymore children. Does natural family planning work? How would i begin?
family planning: Yes family planning can work but nothing is 100 percent fail proof. Google natural family planning and find web site that suits you. Webmd is good. Also have you considered an iud as this would not necessitate bc pills. ...Read more
Depends: It really depends on how regular your cycles are and how good you are at cycle counting. This method can work, but unfortunately often times does not because women sorta expect that their bodies/ovaries work like clockwork and in all honesty they don't typically do that year after year. This method really doesn't work well in teens and women closer to the age of perimenopause. Best rate 80%. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The advantages of natural family planning
- Natural family planning with the creighton method
- The effects of natural artificial family planning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The advantages disadvantages of natural artificial family planning
- How to use the standard days method of family planning?
- What are some advantages of the natural family planning method of birth control?
- Best family planning pills
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online