Doctor insights on:
How Is It Possible To Get An Infection In The Uterus Without Having Had A Baby
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Had a baby 3/12 weeks ago delivered at home by a midwife. I am still bleeding as much as a have period is this normal? I have a 3 year old son. I got a uterus infection after birth with him and hemmoraged badly. I have been working out a bit, slow jog and
Had a baby by c-section 6.5 months ago, currently 8 weeks pregnant. Am i in danger of my uterus incision tearing as i start to get bigger?
Is it possible to get your uterus removed during childbirth operation, if the person is diabetic and on insulin?
Go to gyn: If it is bothersome then I would see your gyn for exam and perhaps ultrasound if he or she deems necessary. ...Read more
Hi i just had a baby 7mnths ago hada him viaa csecction and now im currently 6mnths pregnant but im at risk of rupturing my uterus when can I deliver?
Please ask your OB!!: So that means you got preg 1 month later, you need to be closely followed by your OB and a perinatologist and you can have an amnio at 37 weeks and get delivered or you may , hopefully not, need to be delivered before 37 weeks and u need to get on reliable birth control and u should not have intercourse for 6 weeks after delivery anyway. ...Read more
I had a baby 5 mths ago and during my ppregnancy I had fibroids on my uterus.bleed heavy the first 4mths I bleed heavy this month is light w clots.y?
Two years ago i had a baby girl. At this time uterus was introverted. S year ago ultrasound showed it was antroverted. Is this possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a sinus infection without congestion?
- Is it possible to get pregnant without having a period?
- Is it possible to have conjunctivitis without getting sticky eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How is it possible that my colon and my uterus have grown a connection?
- How to not have a baby without abortion?
- Tb in uterus getting pregnant is possible
- Is it possible to have shingles without the rash?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free