Doctor insights on:
How Is A Transvaginal Hysterectomy Done
Yes, anything is: Possible, but some things are not advisable. It depends on a lot of things, but i would not advise you to do it. Ask your doctor who knows much more about you for specific advice. ...Read more
Difficult: This is a difficult one to put into a message, but typically you place 2 to 3 laparoscopic prots, then you ligate and divide the round ligament. Take down the bladder flap surgically. Then separate the ovaries from the uterus. Continue ligating and dividing down to the level of the uterosacral ligaments. Then proceed vaginally. Enter into the anterior and poste. That's all i get for one msg. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a hysterectomy last july, yesterday i had vigorous sex, and also jogged three miles. Today I am having pain in the pelvic vaginal region, don't it is a uti. What have i done? What can I do to
Is an hCG level of 9 normal 1 year post full transvaginal hysterectomy no uterus, no ovaries, no cervix. Taking 1mg of estrogen daily?
Yes: Hysterectomies are very common procedures. Many doctors, but not all, feel comfortable removing the uterus through the vagina. It is a great way to have the surgery that is less invasive then an abdominal procedure, results in less pain and risks with a quicker recovery. Talk to your doctor about all the options, pros and cons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Some weeks: The vaginal odor after a hysterectomy is a combination of small amounts of blood from healing incisions and somewhat of discharge from suture material. As the vaginal incisions heal, the bleeding stops and the suture finishes dissolving the odd odor goes away. This can take 3-5 weeks in my observation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy?
- How long can a kidney stone be stuck in my ureter before any damage is done?
- How long is the recovery from a robotic hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How is a spinal tap procedure done?
- Is there a need for pap smears if supracervical hysterectomy done?
- Bronchitis how is a sputum culture done
- How is a dye test for ileostomy reversal done?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free