Doctor insights on:
How Is A Stomach Bug Passed From Person To Person
I got a 24 hour stomach bug, 3 days later and my stomach gurgles and a lot of gas. Is this normal? When will it pass?
NOT REALLY: After one week you are not contagious after one week. ...Read more
Can you tell me is a stomach bug the cause of acid reflux; i thought it was anxiety flight or fight syndrome but i just heard?
Yes. H. Pylori: There is a micro organism called helical factor pylori or "h. Pylori"which is well known to cause symptoms of acid reflux as part of a condition known as gerd. This is able to be tested for as well as successfully treated and erradicated from the body. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 10 yr old son has been sick with was I asume is a stomach bug for 6 days now. How long does the tired and weakness last?
See Your Doctor Now: Your child has tiredness, weakness following 6 days of an assumed "stomach bug". It is not possible to give you any predictions regarding your son's illness without proper medical assessment by a doctor. Be aware children have limited verbal skills; cues to severity or worsening are easily missed. A wait and see approach spells danger. Please see your doctor now for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How readily is cmv colitis transferred from person to person?
- Is it possible for a person to get cured from lyme disease without medication?
- How soon after a spinal cord injury is it okay to give the person a massage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to gain strength and energy after a stomach bug?
- How to help an upset stomach from eating a huge papaya?
- How is down syndrome passed from parent to offspring?
- Is pityriasis rosea harmful to a person who is pregnant?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free