Doctor insights on:
How High Should My Hamaticit Levevel Be
KIDNEY PROBLEM BUT: High creatinine level means there is a problem with kidneys, it can be dehydration which can be corrected by hydration.It can be due to acute kidney problems and may be reversible ot it can be irreversible due to chronic kiodney disease and ut has various stages, the end stage requiring dialysis or kidney transplant. ...Read more
Veges: Any food stuffs that contain large amounts of fiber. Fiber is plant sourced undigestable cellulosic solids, that adsorb water from the gut, thereby giving more "bulk" to stool. And function as a natural stool softener. We should all have an optimum number of grams everyday, but folks who already have large bulky stools might consider an alternative. ...Read more
See your doc: Usually starts with lifestyle interventions (diet, weight loss, and exercise) but often requires medications. You need to see a doctor right away if your BP runs high. If you don't, you will likely have all sorts of medical issues that will cut your life short or make it very unpleasant. Best to you. ...Read more
Prehypertension.: BP numbers in this range would suggest prehypertension, a harbinger of the eventual development of true high blood pressure, especially if such runs in your family. Concentrate on proper diet, regular exercise and salt restriction. If you smoke, stop. If you're stressed, relax. You can lower your BP numbers naturally if you work at it. Really, diastolic of 91 is hypertension. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How high should my heart rate be during exercise?
- Should i be exercising if my triglycerides are high
- How high should i set the incline on a treadmill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my blood sugar is high?
- What should i do when my blood pressure is high?
- My blood sugar is high what should i do
- What should i do if my blood pressure is high?
- How high should my blood pressure be?