Doctor insights on:
How High Is My Chance Of Getting Infected With Mrsa If I Work With Football Team
Have a small cyst,doc said is infected, staph, got meds.didn't mention the day I found it I had worked out in a football facility.Should I have? Mrsa?
My dog has a wound that was diagnosed to be infected with e coli and mrsa. Can my husband and I get it? What will our symptoms be?
Possibly: MRSA often causes skin infections, so would see an infected wound. Can usually be prevented with good hand washing (use soap, and sing "Happy Birthday" in your head while washing hands to insure adequate time) after caring for or touching dog's wound. Once antibiotics and dog's immune system get upper hand, should not be a problem. ...Read more
My son has a bug bite that won't go away. It's not infected but it's been almost 2 weeks. Could it be mrsa?
Colonized - Infected: Staphylococcus aureus frequently present skin & respiratory tract, especially nose. Mrsa merely means resistant multiple abs, non-res ones dominate. Control of bacteria, as with all, a function of immune system. Sa most commonly a commensal bacteria, but reality not good for marketing fear. Dietary choices, activities, emotions, any internal control affecting staph & immune function can change. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a 6 month old baby be around a person who has MRSA but it is not active/infected at that time. ?
Whenever over 50% of a sternum has been removed after a quadruple by-pass that was unnecessary, then your sternum has been infected with MRSA next a ?
My wife has a wound infected with MRSA, she is healing and takings meds. Can we still lay in the same bed, intercourse, etc? Her wound is on her back
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How high is my chance of getting infected with mrsa while visiting in a hospital?
- How to get your football team to play hard?
- How can i get my fingers to be stronger for catching a football?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i boost my chances of getting pregnant?
- How do i increase my chances of getting pregnant?
- How can i reduce the chance of my child getting a bacterial infection?
- How can i increase my chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a dermatologist online