Doctor insights on:
How High Can Tsh Levels Go
Is a TSH level of 4.95 too high for a 27 yr. Old female? Im exausted all if the time and my periods are painful. This has been going on for years .
Can they determine if a nodule is hot or cold by just going by blood work results? Such as Tsh t3 & t4 levels? My t3 is high at 4.3 tsh and T4 are ok
Need more work up: I'm assuming you have a nodule. "Hot" or "cold" is determined by a radioactive iodine scan. A "hot" nodule may produce too much T3 and/or T4, but if it did, the TSH should be low, and you say yours is normal. A "cold" nodule is more likely to be a cancer, and thyroid cancer usually does not affect the thyroid blood tests. You may need an Endocrinology consult, and a biopsy of that nodule. ...Read more
TSH 320: This value is very high. It means that your thyroid gland is seriously underactive. There are potentially serious consequences of underactive thyroid gland. Evaluation and correction is essential. It takes considerable time. I hope you are receiving care and are already on thyroid hormone replacement therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, i got my TSH level checked today it has come to be 18.5 whish is way too high from the normal range. What should be the future course of action?
What does a tsh level 13 mean is it really high, little high ? And what are the future health risks for such a number
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How high can ammonia levels go?
- How low can oxygen levels go?
- How can you treat high ammonia levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you die from high tsh levels?
- How can you make your hdl cholesterol levels go up?
- How high can liver enzymes go?
- How can a high calcium level in blood be reduced?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free