Doctor insights on:
How Heart Disease Affect The Respiratory System
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
My new job requires being sprayed with pepper spray. Is this safe for someone with triple coronary heart disease and respiratory problems?
Congestion: By affecting the flow and pressures inside the lungs, congestion of the lungs could happen causing respiratory difficulty. ...Read more
Mostly Heart: Coronary arteries are the main vessels coming off the aorta supplying blood to the heart muscle. There are 3 main coronary arteries. When they have significant plaques in them (coronary atherosclerosis, or coronary artery disease), people develop chest pains (angina), shortness of breath, chest tightness with exertion, heart attacks and various other consequences. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does coronary heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- How does heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- How does heart disease affect the circulatory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does alcohol affect the respiratory system?
- How does the respiratory system affect the nervous system?
- How does asthma affect the respiratory system?
- How does kidney disease actually affect the immune system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online