Doctor insights on:
How Fertilization Of An Egg Affects The Process Of Menstruation
Here are some...: Fertilization takes place only the egg & one lucky sperm meet at right time & place, and under right environment; specifically speaking, ovulated egg sucks into Fallopian tube in waiting mode, and sperms-rich semen ejaculate in the depth of vagina, from where the sperms released from liquefied semen start to move and swim "upstream" into cervix, through uterine cavity, and into F-tube to fertilize ...Read more
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
Is it true that male sperm can not fertilize an egg unless it goes through a process called capacitation which takes about 10 hours to complete?
Its ok: I would focus on the encouraging sign that you had 16 fertilized eggs. Hopefully they will continue to develop ...Read more
Can sperm still fertilize an egg 24 hours after ovulation? If yes, will the sperm need another 12 hours for the capacitation process?
Yes they can: Fertilization can definitely take place 24 hours after ovulation. The capacitation usually takes place shortly after ejaculation and is facilitated by the uterine environment. It doesn't take 12 hours to occur. If you don't want to worry about an unwanted pregnancy or hiv/std, be more careful and don't have unprotected sex. ...Read more
I was in the process of IVF and after egg retrieval my eggs did not fertilize. When should my period start? I was not on progesterone.
If a woman's egg is fertilized by a sperm and it doesn't reach the womb, there will be still menstruation?
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
When does the fertilised egg takes the human form? A month after fertilization or 2 months after?
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How and where does the process of fertilization occur?
- What is the process of an endometrial biopsy and how does it feel?
- Can anybody tell me how long the affects of black mold exposure typically last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do sperm live inside the vagina in the presence of an iud?
- How do i get rid of an raspy hoarse voice in the mornings?
- How do i get rid of an odd metallic taste on the roof of my mouth?
- Explain the process of fertilization
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free