Doctor insights on:
How Fast Does Narcan Typically Work
Yes: Current practice is to give 2 mg intravenously, and then you can repeat that twice. With some narcotics, especially long-acting ones like darvon, Methadone and some others, it may require 5 mg to reverse overdose. Most authorities believe that if 10 mg doesn't reverse, it either isn't narcotics or its too late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast does clomid typically work?
- How long does it typically take for clomid to work?
- How fast does chemo work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast does hcg work?
- How fast does testim work?
- How fast does mucinex work?
- How fast does strattera work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free