Doctor insights on:
How Fast Can I Make My Tooth Pain Go Away
Help please? I want to know what are the fast acting home remedy i need to use to cure this horrible tooth pain i'm having?
Till U get 2 dentist: If you don't have swelling and are otherwise in generally good health, you can take 600 mg (3x200mg) Ibuprofen (motrin/advil) and 2x500mg of tylenol, (acetaminophen) together. You can take up to four doses as needed for pain. However, you should plan to see your dentist asap as i would not recommend for you to be taking this medication for a long time if you have swelling or fever, you need to take an antibiotic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Best home remedy for a toothache? I have what i'm sure is a toothache. It hurts, and i've never had tooth pain like this before. Is there anything i can do at home to make it go away, or at least go away until i'm able to see a dentist?
I took a daytime cold/flu medicine with 650mg acetaminophen 5-6 hours ago. I have a terrible tooth pain that wont go away. Is it safe to take a vicodin now?
Safe, but...: You need to stop self medicating and get to the 'root' of your problem (pun intended - you may need a root canal). No more than 3000mg of Acetaminophen in 24 hours. But instead of just throwing meds on the problem, see the dentist asap before you have a terrible facial cellulitis or other complications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
3 days ago I bad tooth pain& all my gums have gone white , now I have chills sweats no appetite throbbing jaw feel sick fast heart white line in cheek?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast can i make my chronic pain go away?
- How fast can i make my ear pain go away?
- How fast can i make my diabetic retinopathy go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my parkinsons disease go away?
- How fast can i make my hemophilia go away?
- How fast can i make my fibromyalgia go away?
- How fast can i make my myelodysplastic syndromes go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free