Doctor insights on:
How Fast Can I Make My Rhabdomyolysis Go Away
Depends on the route: If your kidney function is normal, and the offending activity or injury stopped, copious oral hydration should help your rhabdomyolysis resolve in a matter of days for mild cases. For more severe cases, intravenous fluids are sometimes necessary. In other cases still, the kidneys can sustain temporary injury which also requires intravenous fluids. All scenarios usually involve several days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long does it take for the feeling of weakness due to rhabdomyolysis to go away? Had a CK of 6400 but now it's back to normal, but still feel weak.
Rarely: In most cases the cause of rhabdomyolysis is benign and reversible like trauma, excessive exercise, drugs, infections, toxins.. And. The treatment is hydration and preventing kidney failure in addition to treating the cause. Rarely do these cases kill the patient. In rare cases the cause of rhabdomyolysis has a bad prognosis like myositis and myopathy and here the underlying disease is what kills. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast can i make my diabetic retinopathy go away?
- How fast can i make my shigellosis go away?
- How fast can i make my parkinsons disease go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my fibromyalgia go away?
- How fast can i make my myelodysplastic syndromes go away?
- How fast can i make my premenstrual syndrome go away?
- How fast can i make my vasovagal syncope go away?
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free