Doctor insights on:
How Fast Can I Make My Premenstrual Syndrome Go Away
Gradual: Pms symptoms are variable, from mildy bothersome to debilitating. For some women controlling the cycle with birth control pills will decrease the symptoms, for others it may require episodic or continuous treatment with medications such as fluoxitine (generic for prozac). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Emotional disturbanc: The specific emotional and physical symptoms attributable to premenstrual syndrome or PMS vary from woman to woman, but each individual woman's pattern of symptoms is predictable, occurs consistently during the ten days prior to menses, and vanishes either shortly before or shortly after the start of menstrual flow. In particular, emotional symptoms must be present consistently to diagnose pms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PMS/PMDD: 90% of women will experience some combination of premenstrual symptoms, called premenstrual moliminia. 20% of women will have 'distressing symptoms'. Using strict guidelines, 3-8% of women have a constellation of symptoms, some disabling, and are diagnosed with pmdd. Both PMS and pmdd are conditions for which there is treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asking questions: Pms is diagnosed based on the type and timing of symptoms. Keeping a diary of both the kinds of symptoms and when they occur in the cycle is critical, and taking this information to your doctor can help make the diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast can i make my myelodysplastic syndromes go away?
- How fast can i make my pancoast syndrome go away?
- How fast can i make my overuse syndrome go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my post concussive syndrome go away?
- How fast can i make my stevens johnson syndrome go away?
- How fast can i make my burning mouth syndrome symptoms go away?
- How fast can i make my cubital tunnel syndrome go away?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free