Doctor insights on:
How Fast Can I Get Pregnant After Iud
If you have an iud, can you get pregnant when your boyfriend hugs you when you're both naked and there is no semen and no pre-cum present?
IUD great: ChristinaR--If you've had an IUD, chances are you've been sexually active before. Generally, hugging--even naked--won't allow for pregnancy. That being said, even in the most fertile of women, IUDs prevent 99% of pregnancy. So you should be safe...Remember, IUDs do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, so be careful still! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Same as before!: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4085244 After it's out, pregnancy occurs at rate as if you've never had it in! You return to full fertility. In the paper cited, 94% success of couples had a pregnancy within 3 months of trying. This is a really good rate even without any contraception; I doubt you could do better than that no matter what. ...Read more
Unlikely: Iuds are very effective presuming they have not reached their expiration, approximately 98 to 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. However, if you have reason to suspect that you might be pregnant because you were getting regular periods and are no longer doing so, check a pregnancy test. For more info www.Askyourgynecologist.Org. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i get pregnant after iud?
- How soon can i get pregnant after iud removal?
- Can i get pregnant with an iud?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant right after taking marena iud out?
- Can i get pregnant after the copper iud is removed?
- Can i get pregnant after removing the copper iud?
- How soon after an iud surgery removal could i get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free