Doctor insights on:
How Far Do The Dr Go Up For A Colonoscopy
I've had a colonoscopy and a gasoscopy and haven't got results yet but my local dr nurses want me to go in for a 12mth health plan why I'm freaking
?question: Not sure what your question is here, maybe try re-asking it and someone may be able to help. ...Read more
Gastroenterologist: Gastroenterologists do colonoscopies as do some surgeons. Check yellow pages, local medical society or american college of gastroenterology, american gastroenterological association or american society of gastrointestinal endoscopists for someone qualified in your area. ...Read more
Nothing to be scared: About. Should take 20-30 minutes, shouldn't feel or remember anything and if normal will give you tremendous comfort and security. If positive, best to find problems early when there are good solutions and good outcomes. ...Read more
You need a good fart: The painful bloating from the air instilled during a colonoscopy either has to pass or be absorbed (very slow.) if you are having severe pain, a sharp sudden change in pain, fever or are very concerned, you should get checked out as this may be a sign of a complication (perforation.) good luck, and walk around - it will help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How far do they go in a colonoscopy?
- How far does thing go up rectum with colonoscopy?
- How far does a colonoscopy go?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sigmoidoscopy how far in does it go
- Thyroid gland how far does it go down
- How far does vomit have to go to be projectile?
- How far into colon does sigmoidoscopy go?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free