Doctor insights on:
How Far Apart Should Multivitamins And Calcium Citrate Supplements Be Taken
No time limit: Multivitamins and calcium supplements actually can be taken together..Vitamins in general are relatively easy to absorb under normal condition and calcium does not prevent their absorption and the reverse is also true...So, take them whenever it is convenient for you.. Stay well..Keep healthy..An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.. Good luck. ...Read more
A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
How long does it take for calcium citrate supplements to enter your system after taking them? I don't take them with food.
How is calcium citrate diferent from standard calcium supplement?That's having magnesium &zinc added. Which type of calcium i shd take, i can't ve dairy
I need a calcium citrate supplement with D with no artificial sweeteners. I am sensitive to them and have had roux en y.
I'm sure they exist: Hi. I'd suggest you read the labels of these products to see what's in them. If that fails, ask the pharmacist. I'm sure products like what you're looking for exist. Good luck! ...Read more
If eating a meal high in oxalates, should I take calcium citrate supplement to minimize a kidney stone from forming?
Oxylic acid: Providing dietary calcium to bind with the oxylic acid in the GI tract can limit the amount absorbed and excreted in the urine thereby decreasing your risk of calcium oxylate crystals forming in your urine. A better strategy would still be limiting oxylic acid consumption. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How far apart should i space a garlic supplement and ibuprofen?
- How magnesium with calcium should be taken?
- Should calcium and iron supplements be taken together
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How far apart should your arms be to get chest muscles doing pushups?
- How much calcium should be taken on arimidex?
- Can calcium and multivitamins be taken together?
- How much calcium should be taken daily when on arimidex?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free