Doctor insights on:
How Early Is Too Early For A Pregnancy Test
I feel like i could be pregnant. How early is too early to take a pregnancy test at home and get accurate results?
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Pregnancy test: Accuracy of home pregnancy tests do not rely on when you had intercourse rather when the test is performed in relationship to your expected menstrual cycle. Newer pregnancy tests are able to detect pregnancy several days before your expected menstrual cycle. Your fertile window is around time of ovulation which is around day 14 in a 28 day cycle. This is when intercourse can lead to pregnancy. ...Read more
Its too early for a pregnancy test for me but I was wondering if u can feel PMS type symptoms instead of pregnancy symptoms before u find out you are?
I had unprotected sex on the 5th. I normally get my period around the 20th. I've had a few symptoms. Is it too early for a pregnancy test?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is too early for a pregnancy test
- Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Can a pregnancy test be wrong if taken too early?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if you take a pregnancy test too early?
- When is too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Is it possible to take a pregnancy test too early?
- Is 10 days too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online