Doctor insights on:
How Early Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Early sxs: Classic pregnancy symptoms usually don’t begin until the day your period is missed or after that. These can include: tender or swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of a period; increased frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings; passing gas; enlarging waist line. Etc. There may be an ^ in white vaginal discharge. Take a hpt to know. ...Read more
Sxs: Usually none but could have breast swelling & tenderness, food aversions, nausea. Other sx's that occur in pregnancy include: darkened areolas, thin, white & milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings,^ gas, insomnia, gagging & yawning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you begin to feel pregnancy symptoms
- When do you begin to have pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy symptoms how early do they start
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How early do pregnancy symptoms show up?
- How early in the pregnancy do symptoms start?
- How long do early pregnancy symptoms last?
- When does constipation in early pregnancy begin
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online