Doctor insights on:
How Early Can You Tell The Gender Of A Baby
Can the doctor tell baby gender in vaginal ultrasound if am 9 weeks pregnant. He said he feels that it is a boy. Can he tell that early. Thank you?
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I am 13 weeks pregnant when can I tell the gender of my baby? This will be my second baby and when can I feel movements
Too soon: For first pregnancies some women don't feel the baby move until 25 weeks. Usually later pregnancies can be felt sooner. Gender can be determined by routine ultrasound around 16 weeks. ...Read more
11-12 weeks: External genitalia of fetus is distinguishable by 11-12 weeks of gestational age. ...Read more
Depends on tech: Genital differentiation is complete by 11-12 weeks but the relative size & positioning of structures may make it difficult to call at that point.Mr turtle needs to stick his head out to get noticed & that may not happen while the ultrasound is being done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Intelligender.: Apparently the intelligender gender prediction test can tell a baby's gender as early as 8 weeks after conception. There are other kits, and medical tests like chorionic villus sampling that can do it in about the same time but the risks to the fetus may be greater. ...Read more
Hopefully not...: For the past 200,000 years (that's 10,000 generations of people), we were just fine not knowing the gender of an upcoming baby until birth. Then, we got "smarter" 50 years ago and started telling people a baby's gender before birth. The natural way is probably best, as there is no need to know the gender ahead of time, unless there's a genetic defect that happens with one gender but not the other. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How early can they tell the gender of the baby by ultrasound?
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?
- How early in a pregnancy can you do a dna test on the baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell the gender of my unborn baby?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- How can you tell the difference between a kidney and bladder infection?
- How can you tell if u have a cavity without going to the dentist?
- Earliest you can tell the gender of a baby