Doctor insights on:
How Early Can You Find Out If You Are Pregnant
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Menses stopping: If she has had unprotected intercourse, she is at risk. If menstruation stops, this is a strong clue. Some women develop nausea and vomiting early in pregnancy. There are inexpensive over the counter tests for pregnancy which are quite reliable. It takes a while for the abdomen to swell or changes in the breasts to occur. ...Read more
Pregnancy: 4-6 weeksGet a more detailed answer ›
Late Pregnancy: Late. Not early. Long after a test would be positive. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How soon after can you find out if you are pregnant once you had sex?
- How early can you find out if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after unprotected sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How long can you find out if your pregnant?
- How early can you find out your pregnant?
- How early can u tell if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online