Doctor insights on:
How Early Can Bone Cancer Be Diagnosed What Are Early Symptoms
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Pain: It depends a lot on whether the tumor started in the bone, or spred there from another source. Best way to evaluate is to see your physician, and get a few tests, mainly xrays. ...Read more
What are bone cancer symptoms? What are the symptoms of bone cancer and how is bone cancer diagnosed?
Pain: Most of the time when we are talking about cancer of the bone it is from metastasis. That is were a cancer from another origin spreads to the bone. Sometimes there is no symptom at all and we find these when we test by bone scan, xray, or ct scans. The most common symptom when it develops is pain from pressure on the periosteum or covering of a bone. Fractures are also possible and cause pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Last I checked: There are 206 bones in the human. Curiously, bone metastasis affect skull and central skeleton & proximal appendicular. Each bony site is different. Pain is common, fracture of weight bearing bones. Some cause abnormal increased blood calcium. Cancer starting in bones is very rare (osteo- chondro- sarcoma). Usually in young adults. ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some early signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer that show up early?
- What are common early symptoms of colorectal cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the early symptoms of cervical cancer?
- What are the early symptoms of pancreatic cancer?
- What are the early symptoms of stomach or uterine cancer?
- How early can you feel symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free