Doctor insights on:
How Does Zycam Work
I have gallbladder out on Monday...im fine....my whole family sick with cold...help me stay healthy. I wash a lot Zycam or airborne work?
Zinc it up: Yes, if you take zinc tablets/lozenges within the 1st day of cold symptoms, you can cut down how bad and how long you have a cold. Most common side effects: not everyone likes the taste and some folks may feel sick in their stomach. Don't use the zinc nose spray. That can cause permanent loss of smell. Feel better. ::passes you the chicken soup & kleenex::. ...Read more
OTC medications: Over-the-counter medications appear to be helpful for some individuals. Unfortunately, some otc medications have never been proven to be effective in controlled studies. Beware of medications that do not site published studies, but rely only on testamonials. Even in controlled drug studies, it is not uncommon for up to 40% of those in the placebo group (untreated) to experience symptom relief. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No it does not: Its never been show to be effective in a cold in clinical trials. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How quickly does benadryl start to work?
- How long does it take for lisinopril to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cefdinir how long does it take to work
- How long does it take for b12 injections to work?
- How long does magnesium citrate take to work?
- How long does it take zyrtec to work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free