Doctor insights on:
How Does Your Cervix Feel During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Blue cervix: It may have a bluish tint due to increased blood flow through those tissues. ...Read more
Vag bleeding/preg: No- could be closed or open. You need to be examined buy doc. ...Read more
When does the cervix close during pregnancy? I think i am having implantation bleeding. Please help
Closed until the end: Your cervix in normally closed. Dilatation dose not occur until contractions and labor. Opening of the cervix can happen with a miscarriage and is usually associated with pain. Any bleeding in the first trimester is considered a threatened miscarriage, if you are pregnant, call your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does your cervix feel in early pregnancy?
- How does your cervix feel in very early pregnancy?
- How should your cervix feel in early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to check your cervix during pregnancy?
- What does cervix feel like during early pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low during pregnancy?
- How does the stomach feel during early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free