Doctor insights on:
How Does Tuberculosis Affect The Respiratory System
Mycobacterium tuberculosis is an infectious organism that spreads by droplets coughed out by an infected person. Infection is established initially in lungs, but can spread within lungs & to other body parts, or can become latent, with reactivation occurring years to decades later. With effective treatment, it can be completely eliminated although drug resistant ...Read more
Immunity: It protects us and can also be a major player in the inflammatory pathway or autoimmune disease.
Congestion: By affecting the flow and pressures inside the lungs, congestion of the lungs could happen causing respiratory difficulty.
Healthy food: Has a positive impact on all organ systems. If you are overweight they can help you loose weight and perhaps breathe more easily. If you have a respiratory problem please see your doctor. Peace and good health.
I am not afraid or nervous my respiratory system doesn't wake up when I am speaking publicly. Why?
Please clarify: I am sorry but I don't understand your question. Please consider re-submitting with clarification.
Breathing: The respiratory system consists of all organs in the body related to breathing including the nose, mouth, trachea and lungs. All four of these are essential for normal breathing.
Isolators: As above. You can also use facemask.
Yes and no: Many people live in dusty conditions (mild) for considerable time with no apparent distress. Others may develop mild to severe allergies. Dust contains many microscopic things one of which is dust mites. People can be severely allergic to these and require a lot of treatment. The best thing to do is dust mitigation. Look up on the internet how to reduce home dust problems or see you doctor.
- Talk to a doctor online
- How does tuberculosis affect the immune system?
- How does heart disease affect the respiratory system?
- How does influenza affect the respiratory system?
- How does cystic fibrosis affect the respiratory system?
- How does copd affect the respiratory system?
- How does nicotine affect the respiratory system?
- How does diabetes affect the respiratory system?
- How does the flu affect the respiratory system?
- How does exercise affect the respiratory system?