Doctor insights on:
How Does This Imbalance Happen
How does schiznophrenia happen to someone? Is it a chemical imbalance in the head or something else?
Heredity/environment: Schizophrenia has environmental ; genetic causes. Prenatal insults such as maternal infections or being born during winter months can increase the risk of a person being diagnosed. Schizophrenia is thought to be caused by abnormal connections in the brain. Increased Dopamine in mesolimbic regions may cause hallucinations. Abnormal glutamate ; serotonin levels may also be involved. ...Read more
Best answer: My best answer is what i found on the web: "generally, electrolyte disturbance symptoms depend on which electrolytes are affected and the severity of the imbalance. Most electrolyte problems involve abnormal levels of sodium, potassium, or calcium. Typical mild symptoms of an electrolyte disturbance include dizziness and muscles cramps or weakness." i would see a dr.. ...Read more
Not quite sure: Nutrient imbalance is a very vague, non medical term. Different people imply different notions. Say, fat malabsorption due to pancreatitis (chronic) may cause nutrient imbalance in that fat is being lost from the body. Glutein intolerance may cause iron deficiency anemia, which is nutrient imbalance due to lack of iron. B12 malabsorption will lead to decrease of B12 and nutrient imbalance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does pneumothorax happen for no reason?
- How often in pregnancy does the increase in appetite happen?
- How to cure hormone imbalance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to fix hormonal imbalance?
- How long after the baby does the pregnancy discharge happen?
- Why does our body deteriorate as we age how does that actually happen?
- Does anyone know how vaginal friction burns can happen?
- How does hiv happen?