Doctor insights on:
How Does The Thyroid Affect Male Fertility
Male fertility is a field of study in which a person looks at the causes of infertility that men have, plus the treatments of such problems. Men can have low testosterone, poor sperm production, abnormal ducts/tubes that carry sperm, erection problems, ejaculation (climax) difficulties, etc... Doctors who specialize in male fertility ...Read more
Possible: In animal studies shows reduction of sperm count and motility , not enough evidence in humans. If infertility is your problem or potential problem you have to check with your doctor who Rx d you , find out possible to give different medication for your condition ( as you did not inform ) ...Read more
A suspect drug: Allopurinol helps halt cell division and cell division is critical for sperm production at 1000 sperm being produced per heartbeat. Talk to your doctor and you must balance quality of life off of Allopurinol (i.e. More gouty pain) with fertility issues taking it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It might: If mumps occurs during puberty and if it "drops" from the salivary glands in the face to the testicles and infects them, then yes mumps can very much affect a man's fertility later in life. The usual case of prepubertal mumps generally has no effect on future fertility. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does thyroid affect fertility?
- How does low thyroid affect fertility?
- How does an enlarged thyroid affect fertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does vyvanse affect male fertility?
- How hyperthyroidism affects male fertility?
- Does co codamol affect male fertility?
- Does frequent masturbation affect male fertility?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free