Doctor insights on:
How Does The Skeletal System Work With The Cardiovascular System
The vascular system performs circulation of blood throughout the body. It consists of the arteries and veins that run everywhere including the head, neck, chest, abdomen and all 4 extremities. The heart might also be included as it is the pump that circulates the blood thru the vascular system. The lymphatics of the body are also considered a third part ...Read more
Supportive: The skeletal system physically supports the heart and lungs. ...Read more
Works in Harmony: Quite a question for 400 characters or less! the human body ( and all plants and animals in nature for that matter ) are complex systems that work in balance with their environment. There are structural components (musculo / skeletal) as well as energetic and regulatory components (gi/ cardiovascular / neuro) with multiple layers of feedback systems to allow the organism to thrive. ...Read more
System: The two systems work together and require each other to function. If they weren't connected, symmetry and coordination wouldn't be effective. ...Read more
O2 Delivery: The lungs exchange co2 from metabolism for o2. The heart delivers a carefully calibrated amount of blood to the body to match o2 delivered to o2 needed. That's why heart rate goes up w/ exercise. The lungs gets their blood from the right ventricle, and this blood comes back to the left atrium where it is then ejected to the body by the left ventricle. ...Read more
In Harmony: Short answer is Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the skeletal system work with other systems?
- How does the integumentary system work with the skeletal system?
- How does the circulatory system work with the skeletal system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the respiratory system and the cardiovascular system work together?
- How do the muscular system work with the skeletal system?
- How does osteoarthritis affect the skeletal system?
- How does alcohol affect the skeletal system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online