Doctor insights on:
How Does The Rhinovirus Spread
Common cold: Typically rhinovirus is responsible for several of the common colds that afflict us. It enters a host cell and then replicates or reproduces and infects other cells until one becomes symptomatic. The duration can last 3 to 4 days until the body's defensive cells put the virus back under control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They bind receptors: On cells that line the nose, mouth and then invade the cells, replicate in them and them burst them to release more viruses. These new viruses repeat this cycle till the immune system clears them from the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does multiple sclerosis spread to other parts of the body?
- How often does rectal cancer spread to the brain?
- How does cancer spread through the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for colon cancer to spread to the liver?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- How long does it take for food to pass through the digestive system?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online