Doctor insights on:
How Does The Rhinovirus Spread
They bind receptors: On cells that line the nose, mouth and then invade the cells, replicate in them and them burst them to release more viruses. These new viruses repeat this cycle till the immune system clears them from the body. ...Read more
Common cold: Typically rhinovirus is responsible for several of the common colds that afflict us. It enters a host cell and then replicates or reproduces and infects other cells until one becomes symptomatic. The duration can last 3 to 4 days until the body's defensive cells put the virus back under control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does rhinovirus effect our cells?
- How does rhinovirus affect your body?
- How does bacteria spread?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does syphilis spread?
- How does mastoiditis spread?
- How does ecoli spread?
- How does staph spread?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online