Doctor insights on:
How Does The Respiratory System Depend On The Circulatory System
How does exercise keep the respiratory and circulatory systems healthy instead of breaking them down from overuse?
Exercise improves: these systems by making them work more efficiently. In addition, the other organs such as the kidneys, musculo-skeletal and neurologic systems also improve due to the optimizing of their cellular function (better energy production) and in the interaction of the various organ systems. Imagine an athlete exercising regularly. He or she will be better in their sport because of this process ...Read more
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
Too many: To go into. This is way too large a subject to be covered in a few short sentences. Sorry. Try to be more specific. ...Read more
Distinctions between circulatory, respiratory & intestinal issues that hav same symptoms? Dizzy/fatigue/vertigo, breathless, chest pain, weight change
Diagnosis: a detailed history with respect to the nature of symptoms, mode of onset, exacerbating or relieving factors, environmental factors etc. will take significant time but would be crucial in attempting to sort out your symptoms, this abbreviated forum limited to 400 characters and does not suffice.please see the local physician or access health Concierge ...Read more
Easy.: The brain (mission control of the nervous system) initiates the drive to breath based upon input from a variety of sensors. It transmits signals via the phrenic nerve to the diaphragm to initiate breathing. Cough receptors in the lung similarly control the cough reflex. Additionally the epiglottis is triggered to cover and protect the trachea to prevent aspiration. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the circulatory system work with the respiratory system?
- How does the circulatory system interact with the respiratory system?
- How does the circulatory system work with other systems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Link between circulatory and respiratory system
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Circulatory and respiratory systems work together
- How does the circulatory system help maintain homeostasis?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free