Doctor insights on:
How Does The Patch Work For Motion Sickness
Will Benadryl work for motion sickness? I am going on a long road trip and i get terrible carsickness. Will it work the same as dramamine?
Yes: Scopolamine patches are fairly effective, but work best if applied the night before travel. All drugs in this class share side effects of dry mouth, constipation, and sedation. They may also potentiate the effects of alcohol or other sedating drugs. Check with your doctor for interactions with any other medications you are taking or other underlying medical conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get motion sickness everywhere i go. Its starting to ruin my way if life, medications don't work.?
See below: If the usual treatments are not effective, you may need to try behavioral therapy. See this site for information on this subject. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/motion-sickness-treatment-overview. ...Read more
I get motion sickness on planes and in cars. I have a Zofran prescription. Will this work? Should I use something else?
My father has air motion sickness and he keeps vomiting every couple of hours in-flight. Dramamine doesn't work too well for him. Please suggest soln?
My son is scheduled for dental work with sedation tomorrow & has to fast from tonight. Is it safe to give Benadryl in the morning for motion sickness?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for over-the-counter wart removal to work?
- How long does it take for butrans patch to work?
- How long does it take the ablation procedure for wpw to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the human eye work for kids?
- How does the human ear work for kids?
- How long does it take for the h1n1 vaccine to work?
- How long does it take for the ab ripper x to work?
- Talk to a aerospace physician online for free