Doctor insights on:
How Does The Morning After Pill Work In The Body
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
How long does the morning after pill work in your body to prevent pregnancy? If you had two incidents in one week?
Plan B: is most effective when taken within the first 24 hours of intercourse and loses some effectiveness the further out it is taken. It is still effective 72 hours from intercourse. 89% effective at 72 hours.There may be some effectiveness up to 5 days according to some studies, but I could not find any percentages. You should not use plan B as a regular contraceptive, choose one. ...Read more
Check out this link.: Take care! http://m.Plannedparenthood.Org/mt/www.Plannedparenthood.Org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.Asp.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill work in the body?
- How does morning after pill work?
- Red triphasil as a morning after pill does it work
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Morning after pill work
- Do morning after pills always work?
- Signs the morning after pill has worked
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free