Doctor insights on:
How Does The Doctor Know If The Diagnosis Is Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Ploymyalgiia : Rheumatologist treats them . Internist can treat them too. ...Read more
Is it possible to have polymyalgia rheumatica at the age of 38? This is what the ER doc believe that I have due to severe weakness and fatigue.
PMR : Pmr is an inflammatory disorder that affects proximal muscles of shoulder joint and hip joint due to unknown causes. There is inflammation with elevated ESR and crp. There is mild anemia and effusion of tendons around shoulders on us. Temporal arteritis(ta) is seen in 15% of pmr patients. Pmr occurs in 50% of ta patients. It occurs in genetic predisposition triggered by environmental factors. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Overlapping: They may occur separately or together.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is bone infection?
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is hematocele?
- What kind of doctor treats polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Does polymyalgia rheumatica effect the diaphragm and rib area?
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is puncture wound of the knee?
- Polymyalgia rheumatica prevention
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free