Doctor insights on:
How Does The Doctor Know If The Diagnosis Is Hematocele
Depends on...: Scrotal trauma can result in a testicular hematoma or hematocele. Color doppler ultrasonography is the imaging technique used to see what is there. Hematomas and hematoceles are managed on an individual basis depending on the urologist and the patient (but surgery is needed if the covering of the testicle is ruptured). ...Read more
Does trauma to the testicles causing hernia, and surgical removal, always leave behind a hematocele resembling testicular cancer that lasts many years?
I think I have lipedema. I want to rule it out or get diagnosis but cant seem to find a doctor in iowa who knows anything about it. What do I do?
Wikipedia: On line WIKIPEDIA is good reference. Print it out. Take with you to dermatologist or vascular surgeon. Try the nearest medical school if you can. Meanwhile, exercise, lose weight slowly but steadily, elevate legs higher than chest several times a day for as long as you can, wear elastic stockings knee length or higher, look for lymphatic massage, find where you can buy or rent a compression machin ...Read more
Dietician: In my experience, physicians do have some knowledge of nutrition especially if they have studied it or are interested in it. A dietician spends their training learning all facets of nutrition and are very impressive in their knowledge. Working together and utilizing each others knowledge is very beneficial. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is polymyalgia rheumatica?
- How does the doctor know if the diagnosis is puncture wound of the knee?
- How does the doctor know if you have a brain abscess?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do doctors know if i am in labor?
- How doest the doctor know if you have cervicitis?
- How does a doctor check for diabetes?
- How does a doctor test for diabetes?
- Talk to a urologist online for free