Doctor insights on:
Eligibility For Ex Ablate
Will my doctor decide if I don't need suboxone, or is that my choice? What's the benefits of using Suboxone without naloxone? (Subutex)
Procedure dependent: The variables include the procedure, the patient, the medical history, surgeon preference, and the location. The biggest factor is the procedure iteself. Some procedures are okay under local anesthesia, with or without sedation. Other procedures cannot be done without general anesthesia. Some procedures may be done under regional (spinal/epidural or block) anesthesia. It just depends... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Now i decide to do frenectomy thanks for all doctors who helped me and specially thanks to dr BASSMAN :)?
Thanks to you: Thanks to you for your kind words for all the HealthTap Dr.'s.. Good luck with the procedure and keep in touch with HealthTap. ...Read more
Experience : Board certification, years in the field, recommendations from others, your level of comfort. ...Read more
Do doctors use any special criteria when deciding whether or not an elderly patient should undergo chemotherapy?
Yes: There is always an evaluation to decide whether chemotherapy will have benefit at any age. The same goes for the elderly. In general, something called "performance status" is a major deciding factor. Also one must evaluate the potential benefits of chemotherapy based upon a person's age and expected longevity. Surprisingly, many elderly patients with a good performance status do quite well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i am cramping in the second month of my pregnancy?
- How do i get my doctor to admit me to the hospital for back pain?
- How much weight would i lose if i ran on the treadmill for an hour?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i am having chest pain for a week should i go to the er
- How does the doctor know if you have a brain abscess?
- If i was hit in the eye how long will it take for the blood to clear up
- How does my doctor find out if i have fractured my thumb or not?
- What does it mean if the doctor tells me i have sugar in my urine while pregnant?