Doctor insights on:
Eligibility For Ex Ablate
Will my doctor decide if I don't need suboxone, or is that my choice? What's the benefits of using Suboxone without naloxone? (Subutex)
Procedure dependent: The variables include the procedure, the patient, the medical history, surgeon preference, and the location. The biggest factor is the procedure iteself. Some procedures are okay under local anesthesia, with or without sedation. Other procedures cannot be done without general anesthesia. Some procedures may be done under regional (spinal/epidural or block) anesthesia. It just depends... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Experience : Board certification, years in the field, recommendations from others, your level of comfort. ...Read more
Looking what i want to do with my life for career was thinking about early childhood how did you decide you wanted to be a doctor?Many answers please
Now i decide to do frenectomy thanks for all doctors who helped me and specially thanks to dr BASSMAN :)?
Thanks to you: Thanks to you for your kind words for all the HealthTap Dr.'s.. Good luck with the procedure and keep in touch with HealthTap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do doctors decide whether to use general or local anesthesia?
- How do i decide who should come in the delivery room with me?
- I am having a knee arthroscopy how long does it usually take
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have the right to decide how my baby is treated if born at 23 weeks?
- How does my doctor find out if i have fractured my thumb or not?
- How to know that i am pregnant or not?
- How to tell if i am pregnant?
- Am i eligible to give blood?