Doctor insights on:
How Does The Digestive System Work For Kids
Absorbs Nutrients: That's a very complicated question and there is not an easy answer. The body breaks down the food you eat to its component parts and then absorbs that to create energy. You can find a lot of information at your local library or on the internet. ...Read more
Meaning?: Please be more specific as to what kind of information you are looking for. The digestive system is quite complex. ...Read more
Check this out: Follow this link to learn more about the anatomy & physiology of the digestive tract (http://www.Dasilvainstitute.Com/gastrointestinal-anatomy-physiology) summary: the GI tract is a single cell barrier of protection between the outside world & the inside of our body. Immune cells are numerous here. It digests (breaksdown) foods, and absorbs the nutrients & water to enter our blood stream. ...Read more
Why ???: Question doesn't make senseGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the digestive system work with other systems?
- How does the respiratory system work with the digestive system?
- How does the digestive system work with the immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the digestive system work with the lymphatic system?
- How does the digestive system work with the cardiovascular system?
- How does fasting work will fasting help clear my digestive system?
- How to make your digestive system work faster?
- Talk to a pediatrician online