Doctor insights on:
How Does The Circulatory System Interact With The Respiratory System
How does exercise keep the respiratory and circulatory systems healthy instead of breaking them down from overuse?
Exercise improves: these systems by making them work more efficiently. In addition, the other organs such as the kidneys, musculo-skeletal and neurologic systems also improve due to the optimizing of their cellular function (better energy production) and in the interaction of the various organ systems. Imagine an athlete exercising regularly. He or she will be better in their sport because of this process ...Read more
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
Too many: To go into. This is way too large a subject to be covered in a few short sentences. Sorry. Try to be more specific. ...Read more
Distinctions between circulatory, respiratory & intestinal issues that hav same symptoms? Dizzy/fatigue/vertigo, breathless, chest pain, weight change
Diagnosis: a detailed history with respect to the nature of symptoms, mode of onset, exacerbating or relieving factors, environmental factors etc. will take significant time but would be crucial in attempting to sort out your symptoms, this abbreviated forum limited to 400 characters and does not suffice.please see the local physician or access health Concierge ...Read more
Interesting !?: Starting from the top: the lips, mouth, throat. trachea, larynx, right and left main stem bronchi, smaller bronchial passages and the tiny alveoli (where oxygen & carbon dioxide are exchanged) and the pulmonary vessels are all part of the respiratory system One of its most remarkable aspects is its ability to make speech and other sounds. There's no other like it in the animal kingdom. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the respiratory system interact with other body systems?
- Circulatory system and the digestive system
- How does the circulatory system work with the respiratory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the respiratory system depend on the circulatory system?
- How does the respiratory system work with other systems?
- How does the circulatory system work with other systems?
- How does the circulatory system work with the skeletal system?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free