Doctor insights on:
How Does The Cervix Change After Ovulation
Very likely: Cervical 'position' in a non-pregnant woman has no meaning and i'd recommend you not check it. That's total internet nonsense. Good luck! ...Read more
No need to check: Cervical position and consistency is only relevant when you are pregnant especially in the late 3rd trimester. Hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle cause very subtle changes in the cervix that are not important to monitor. No judgments or clinical decision making can be accurately made based on cervical position or consistency in a non-pregnant patient. ...Read more
Ok so im confused...After ovulation if conception does happen how are the cervix hard or soft?Open or closed?
Here: Pregnant = hard and closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the cervix stay high during ovulation?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does the pain last after tooth extraction?
- How long after a flea bites does the spot go away?
- How long does the numbness last after wisdom teeth removal?
- How long does the pain last after a root canal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free