Doctor insights on:
How Does The Body React To Cold Virus
I was achy yesterday and very cold. Body temp was to 97.8. I feel fine today. Now, my wife feels very cold. Temp is 96.7. Is this likely a virus?
How do you know when a virus is leaving your body? Do you develop a cough or have any cold like symptoms?
When a viral: Infection is resolving - generally, you will start to feel better. ...Read more
After being around others with a cold/flu is it possible to acquire the virus, feel run down for 1 day, but yet the body beats it before it advances?
Immune system: Yes, our immune system can fight off infections. ...Read more
Nervous system attac: When a person who has not been immunized, polio virus will attck the nervous system. the virus may attack the motor nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord, killing the infected cells. the virus can also attackbrain cells causing encephalitis. The full name is polio encephalopmyelitis meaning involvement of brain, brainstem and spinal cord. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Past two days oversleeping a lot, feeling generally unwell, body very cold tonight but not clammy. Infection? Virus? Normal?
I have a cold sore and I went to the bathroom and I am afraid of transmitting the virus from my face to other parts of by body. Can this happen?
Can I spread herpes to my eyes from a cold sore. I have herd you cannot spread it to other parts since your body has created immunity to the virus?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the body react to caffeine in tea and chocolate differently?
- How does zinc react with hydrochloric acid?
- How long does a cold virus last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the skin react to ivig?
- How long does the hep b last virus last outside to human body?
- How long does the hepatitis a virus survive outside the body?
- How long does the hpv virus last outside the body?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online