Doctor insights on:
How Does The Body Fight Off Neisseria
Right antibiotic: Neisseria gonorrheae causes std gonorrhea; preferred drug is cephtriaxone unless pt is allergic to cephalosporins; alternate tx then would be spectinomycin. Neisseria meningitidis causes infection of the membranes covering the brain (meninges). Drug of choice is still penicillin g, unless allergic, in which case cephalosporin like cephotaxime or a fluoroquinolone like Ciprofloxacin will be used. ...Read more
How long does neisseria gonorrhea live outside the body? From the information that is available i can find no published papers to say what the lifespan of neissria gonorrhea can survive. The information says it can't survive for long. How long? The discha
Neisseria : Neisseria gonorrhea do not live outside of the body. They are transmitted cell-to-cell. They are an intracellular organism. When they come in contact with a new cell, they attach to the cell membrane and are transmitted. Therefore, you can't get gonorrhea by touching a toilet or tabletop for example. ...Read more
Oropharnyx: The risk for Meningococcal infection is highest when a strain one has not seen before or been immunized against is acquired in the human upper airway. ...Read more
NASOPAHARYNS: Nose and pharynx(space etwen maouth and back of the nose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the body fight food poisoning?
- Can your body fight off hpv?
- Can your body fight off herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your body fight off a uti?
- How to fight body acne?
- How long do people usually take to cool off after a fight?
- How to help your body fight hpv?
- Why does my body fight off pregnancy?