Doctor insights on:
How Does Simvastatin Work
I was taking aleve (naproxen) and then advil, i was on simvastatin but have to wait for blood work to get more, was getting headaches, which med caused the heada?
When LDL is high: Simvastatin is a statin drug good to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. It is usually given when diet and exercise fail to reduce cholesterol to guideline levels. It is also started when pts have known coronary or cerebral artery disease and the level needs to be controlled faster. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does simvastatin lower cholesterol?
- How does antibiotics work?
- Causes of migraines
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the heart work?
- How does the bladder work?
- How does soccer work?
- How does ipil work?
- Talk to a cardiologist online