Doctor insights on:
How Does Salmonella Typhi Attack
How does salmonella typhemerium spread and attack. What is the degree of damage for it.Is there any cure of it?
Good Question!: Poor sanitation, food handling, and hand washing all contribute to the spread of salmonella. This bacteria attacks the cells of the intestinal tract, killing them- this can possibly lead to bloody diarrhea. Ciprofloxacin is an example of an antibiotic used to cure a patient with the infection. ...Read more
Fecal-oral spread: Salmonella in general spreads be the fecal-oral route, usually in underdeveloped areas. People with it who live in areas without adequate sanitation or plumbing may end up stooling in areas near public or private water supplies. Or even in developed areas, they may not wash their hands well. The bacteria get into water or onto food and get ingested by the next person, who becomes the next victim. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a severe attack of salmonella for which i was hospitalised. I am now constipated i eat a healthy diet.?
Salmonella: In the gastrointestinal tract. Poor sanitary conditions. ...Read more
Raw meat: Chicken that is not cooked thru or vegetables that got contaminated by using utensils (knife, cutting board) that was used or not fully washed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does salmonella attack and spread?
- How does salmonella typhimurium attack and spread?
- Positive for salmonella typhi o
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Salmonella typhi gram stain
- Description of salmonella typhi
- Salmonella typhi morphology
- Salmonella typhi h
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online