Doctor insights on:
How Does Rhinovirus Effect Our Cells
Common cold: Typically rhinovirus is responsible for several of the common colds that afflict us. It enters a host cell and then replicates or reproduces and infects other cells until one becomes symptomatic. The duration can last 3 to 4 days until the body's defensive cells put the virus back under control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They bind receptors: On cells that line the nose, mouth and then invade the cells, replicate in them and them burst them to release more viruses. These new viruses repeat this cycle till the immune system clears them from the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the rhinovirus spread?
- How does rhinovirus affect your body?
- How does air pollution affect our lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does smoking affect our health?
- How long does warfarin stay in our system?
- How does bipolar effect relationships?
- How does doxycycline effect sprintec?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online