Doctor insights on:
How Does Rhinocort And Sudafed Affect Your Ear Health
Can help: If you have eustachian tube dysfunction (problems equalizing ear pressure) those meds can sometimes help. Sudafed is not a good medication for long term use, however, especially if you have high blood pressure or a heart problem. Discuss with your doctor or ent. Those medicines will generally not affect balance problems or hearing loss which is not due to fluid build up on the ear. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the possible side effects of long term use of sudafed pe and rhinocort together with alcohol?
If I don't take sudafed before a flight my ears drum will perforate how normal is this, what can I do?
Depends: If sudafed helps, you should as long as it does not produce side effects - insomnia, blood pressure etc. However since you have received only partial relief from sudafed, you should check with your doctor to get something more effective. Some times a plugged ear is not really a plugged ear at all. ...Read more
Decongestant: Oxymetozaline ( afrin, dristan, nasivin, logicin, Vicks sinex, visine l.R., sudafed om, and zicam) can all help. Don't use more than several days in succession. You might also try nasal rinses with neti pot (ask your friendly pharmacist). Also, steroid nasal spray may help. ...Read more
My ears have been plugged up and ringing for a month. It gets worse at night and in the morning. There is some fluid when I wake up in the morning. I tried a nasal spary and sudafed but they didn't work. Will this ever go away?
ITs safe to use,but: I'm not sure it will relieve pressure in your ear,but it is worth a try ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does sudafed affect your ear health?
- Rhinocort sudafed affect ear
- How does flying affect your ear health can flying permanently affect your ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does black mold affect your health?
- How does smoking affect your health and fitness?
- How does soil pollution affect your health?
- How does potassium affect your health?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free