Doctor insights on:
How Does Pulmonary Fibrosis Affect A Person
Hard to tell: There are different types of pulmonary fibrosis and some of them progress very quickly and lung transplantation is the best option for them, while other patients have a pulmonary fibrosis that progresses slowly. Your doctor will monitor you with lung functions and will be able to direct you and advice you better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reflux: We have to individualise patients . There is no hard and fast rule for that. ...Read more
Person (65 years old) suffers from sever cough and difficult in breath . Doctors said its pulmonary fibrosis? Please what's drug or treatment to him?
I had T.B which caused pulmonary fibrosis in my upper left lungs. will it have future implications?
No and Yes: At this time the only curative intervention for pulmonary fibrosis is lung transplantation. There are no medications that have been proven to cure the disease. Some medicines may help (such as steroids, n-acetylcysteine and pirfenidone) slow the disease however. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does pulmonary fibrosis affect the lungs?
- How does cystic fibrosis affect development?
- How does cystic fibrosis affect people?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does cystic fibrosis affect the integumentary system?
- How does autism affect a person's life?
- How does n acetyl l cysteine help with pulmonary fibrosis?
- Can pulmonary fibrosis affect young children?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free