Doctor insights on:
How Does Pulmonary Fibrosis Affect A Person
Hard to tell: There are different types of pulmonary fibrosis and some of them progress very quickly and lung transplantation is the best option for them, while other patients have a pulmonary fibrosis that progresses slowly. Your doctor will monitor you with lung functions and will be able to direct you and advice you better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reflux: We have to individualise patients . There is no hard and fast rule for that. ...Read more
Person (65 years old) suffers from sever cough and difficult in breath . Doctors said its pulmonary fibrosis? Please what's drug or treatment to him?
Yes: Typically, patients are in their forties and fifties when diagnosed. Pulmonary fibrosis could be idiopathic (unknown cause), or due to asbestosis, silicosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, lupus (sle), sarcoidosis, certain medications, radiation and many more. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Shortness of breath: Temperature extremes are harmful because pulmonary fibrosis prevents adapting to the increased metabolic needs that occur with either cold or hot temperatures. Increased dyspnea (shortness of breath) is the typical consequence. The heart can also be strained because it is under more strain in pulmonary fibrosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does caffeine affect the bowels of a person who has acute chronic gastritis diverticulitis?
- How does pulmonary fibrosis affect the lungs?
- How does muscular dystrophy affect a person's life?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does autism affect a person's life?
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- How long does it take for a steroid epidural to affect your body?
- How long does a person live with kidney failure?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free