Doctor insights on:
How Does Pentamidine Induce Hypoglycemia
Hi, my friend aged 31 has been diagnosed with sepsis which has lead to hypoglycemia, apparently been put in an induced coma - how severe is this?
I'm very insulin sensitive triathlete with protein induced hypoglycemia (specially leucine rich, like dairy). Do you know a doctor who can help me?
Too much protein: Eating pure protein without any carbs does cause a drop in sugar shortly after eating. Protein needs to be balanced with some carbs to prevent this. If you look at the glucose response to protein (lower at first, then higher 3-4 hours later) and carbs (spike at first, then dip 3-4 hours later), they balance each other nicely. ...Read more
What to do if I have fastingexercise induced hypoglycemia. Any tips for when i train for a marathon?
What are potential long term effects for someone who was diagnosed with diet induced hypoglycemia as a baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of exercise induced hypoglycemia
- Exercise induced hypoglycemia
- Pregnancy induced hypoglycemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stress induced hypoglycemia
- Exercise induced non diabetic hypoglycemia
- How does evening primrose induce labor?
- How does castor oil work to induce labour?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free