Doctor insights on:
How Does Pentamidine Induce Hypoglycemia
Symptoms include nervousness, sweating, hunger, anxiety, blurred vision, fatigue, fast heart rate, etc. -- however unless you have diabetes and are on Insulin or other medication, have renal or liver disease, cancer or prior stomach surgery -- then true hypoglycemia neveer occurs in human beings. If it a very frequently ...Read more
What to do if I have fastingexercise induced hypoglycemia. Any tips for when i train for a marathon?
What are potential long term effects for someone who was diagnosed with diet induced hypoglycemia as a baby?
Hi, my friend aged 31 has been diagnosed with sepsis which has lead to hypoglycemia, apparently been put in an induced coma - how severe is this?
I'm very insulin sensitive triathlete with protein induced hypoglycemia (specially leucine rich, like dairy). Do you know a doctor who can help me?
Too much protein: Eating pure protein without any carbs does cause a drop in sugar shortly after eating. Protein needs to be balanced with some carbs to prevent this. If you look at the glucose response to protein (lower at first, then higher 3-4 hours later) and carbs (spike at first, then dip 3-4 hours later), they balance each other nicely. ...Read more
A 10 y old pt.Known dm1recently dx. Epilepsy started on keppra 2 days later expereined severe hypoglycemia (insulin stopped 4 aweek) any explaination?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does provera work to induce a period?
- How long does castor oil take to induce labor?
- How does hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia affect heart rate and blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does castor oil work to induce labour?
- How does evening primrose induce labor?
- How does exercise induced asthma affect a persons sex life?
- How long does smoking induced asthma stay with you?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free