Doctor insights on:
How Does One Reduce The Symptoms Of Adult Atopy
How does you cure or reduce the symptoms of adult atopy? Tired of skin reactions to various things.
They're related: Atopy is the medical term lay folks equate with "allergy". It's a general term. Atopic dermatitis is a particular form of atopy. Specifically it's an allergic response within the dermis, which is the connective tissue under the skin. Many know it as eczema. People can have chronic issues exacerbated by flare ups. Pts can often be treated by their pcp. Derm referral may be needed for severe cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Closely related: Atopic dermatitis: localized skin reaction related to overreaction of the body immune system to external allergenic substance in contact with skin, eczema dermatitis: skin disorder related to abnormal collagen fibers that is manifested by dry, eczematous skin with recurrent exacerbations mostly related to localized or systemic triggering factors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce a temperature in adults?
- How to reduce fevers in adults?
- How to reduce bilirubin in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to reduce a high fever in adults?
- Symptons of adult add
- Whooping cough symptoms in adults
- How does insulin reduce triglycerides?
- Talk to a dermatologist online