Doctor insights on:
How Does One Diagnose Syphilis
Blood test: Your doctor or health dept can order the appropriate blood tests. ...Read more
How does one comfort someone with syphilis emotionally and psycholigicallt without having them feel guilty?
Empathy: Try to listen with as much empathy as possible, meaning trying your best to understand how your friend is experiencing this difficulty. Be calm, caring, compassionate and remember empathic listening is a powerful tool to help lessen worry. Your a good friend. Best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Monogamous sex: Syphillis is one of the silent but deadly killers that has been around forever. It is still quite sensitive to penicillin, but its ability to pass unnoticed during sexual contact and masquerade as many other ailments (flu, dermatitis) often leads affected people to ignore early symptoms and spread it without realizing they have it. Condoms and spermacidal agents offer not real protection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had 2 syphilis test done. 1 at 22 days and one at 6 weeks. Both non reactive. Should I test again or should I not worry anymore?
Stop worrying: 6 week negative test means UR free & clear. ...Read more
Tested positive for syphilis & got one penicillin injection July 1, 14 days now most signs are gone. Still some tongue discolor. How long to be normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does one prevent syphilis?
- How does one get syphilis?
- How to diagnose syphilis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can one prevent syphilis?
- How does syphilis look like?
- How does doctor diagnose fibroids?
- How long does fever associated with syphilis last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free